Terms and Conditions of the Website Use
The term ‘MATDAT.COM’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the www.matdat.com website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date, correct and of highest quality, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. Any reliance you place on such information and on using the results obtained from such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- In no event will MATDAT.COM, or any of its information providers, be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- You acknowledge and agree that it is technically impossible to provide the web site free of faults, bugs and errors and that access to the web site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Every effort is made to keep our website up and running smoothly, however, we do not accept any liability for faults which may lead to temporary unavailability of the web site, whether this is within our reasonable control or not.
- We update our web site regularly and so may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we have the option to suspend the site or to close it indefinitely.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. We have no control nor responsibility over the nature, content and availability of those sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply that we recommend or endorse these website(s) and/or views expressed within them.